Position: Telecoms Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, experienced telephone system installation and maintenance engineer to join our team installing on-premise and cloud based solutions mainly in the South West of England.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of Ericsson-LG, Samsung OfficeServ and Cloud solutions for a wide range of clients.
The skills we require as a minimum are; experience with Ericsson-LG iPECS, Samsung OfficeServ (preferred but not essential) and Hosted telephony; VoIP, SIP, CRM Integration, Call Reporting & Voice Recording & Router configuration.
- Installation and commissioning of Ericsson-LG, Samsung OfficeServ & Cloud systems
- Router configuration
- Maintaining and troubleshooting system faults both on and off site
- Customer training and support
- Installation and termination of network cabling; Cat 5e, Cat 6 etc
- Working to agreed timescales and clients expectations
- Providing a courteous and professional service
Competitive Salary from £25,000 per annum
22 days holiday
If you feel you have the skills for our Telecoms Engineer position, please email a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org