An opportunity has arisen for an experienced data cabling engineer to join our team working mainly in the South West of England.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for cabling and network installations within a wide range of businesses and schools. You will need to confidently liaise with customers, manage projects within agreed timescales and use your initiative to deliver excellent service.
- Cat 5e – Cat 6a installation and termination
- Fibre optic installation and termination
- Installation of containment solutions
- Cabinet reorganisation and upgrades
- Telephone cabling installation and maintenance
- Audio Visual installation experience
- Wireless Access Point and CCTV camera installation
- Capability to read working drawings
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- A competitive starting salary £22,000 – £28,000 – subject to experience & qualifications
- A company van & mobile phone
- On-going training and certifications
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
The ideal candidate will require an ECS (preferred) or CSCS card and have a clean driving licence.
Due to the nature of our business all employees are DBS checked to enhanced level. Evening and weekend working is expected on occasions, therefore a flexible approach to working hours is vital.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Protel Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the skills for our Data Cabling Engineer position, please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org